Nov 17, 2022
When selling to potential clients remember one thing - they want to know that you can provide what they need, do it within their budget, and if they hire you they’ll get results. To successfully sell your services, you need to be able to communicate these results at rates that align with the value of these results. Pricing too high or too low can send the message that they won’t get the results they want.
In this episode of the Sassy Strategist podcast, host Kim Dawson shares strategies for selling from the client’s perspective; speaking to what you can do for them, the results you bring, and the investment for getting those results. Kim discusses the importance of knowing your market, aligning with their values, and seeing how results can be more than just business results, but can help them personally as well.
* Pricing your services will be different depending on the size of your business, and the best pricing supports both your business needs and the needs of the client.
* You don’t want to overvalue or undervalue your services in regards to pricing. Pricing too high or too low can deter your ideal clients - they ‘ll think they won’t get the results they want.
* Communicate with your potential client why your services are valued at the rate you charge - what are the results the client can expect from hiring you.
* The results of working with you might include business results, such as increased clients, visibility in a new market, or more efficient systems, but there may also be personal results such as less stress, better time management, or more fulfillment from their work.
* Pricing can vary greatly from
one service provider to the next - your goal is to align your
pricing with the needs of the market you work with and the value of
the results you provide.
Kim Dawson is a results-driven business strategist and an expert at turning a good business into a great one. Her clients have reached their current capacity and need to make changes in order to generate more profits and get their time back! With over 20+ years of entrepreneurship and accounting experience, Kim helps small businesses optimize their pricing and procedures while navigating niche markets and building a team without cutting into their profitability.
If you’re ready to transition from day-to-day service provider to CEO, book a discovery call with Kim at https://kdawsonco.com/.