Oct 13, 2022
Are you spending copious amounts of time and energy on social media marketing and not getting the results you want? Is the pressure to be active on social media and keep up with the latest social media trends making you feel exhausted and frustrated? Have you considered breaking up with social media but fear your business won’t survive? Do you wish there were a better way to use social media that would help you grow your business without taking up all your time?
On this episode of the Sassy Strategist Podcast, host Kim Dawson addresses the controversial question, “is social media really worth it?” Kim shares her personal experience using social media as a marketing tool, including the struggles she’s experienced, and her honest critique of whether or not social media really generates ROI in your business. She also highlights the benefits of social media, why you may want to stay, and how you can make it work for you and your business.
* Social media marketing is one of many marketing tools.
* Don’t let the pressure to fit in or follow trends dictate how you market your business - do what works for you.
* You can use social media as a way to help your business, without letting it consume you.
* If social media marketing is too energy-draining or time consuming, hire others to help you.
* Invest your time and energy into what generates the most ROI in your business - and it may not be social media.
Kim Dawson is a results-driven business strategist and an expert at turning a good business into a great one. Her clients have reached their current capacity and need to make changes in order to generate more profits and get their time back! With over 20 years of entrepreneurship and accounting experience, Kim helps small businesses optimize their pricing and procedures while navigating niche markets and building a team without cutting into their profitability.
If you’re ready to transition from day-to-day service provider to CEO, book a discovery call with Kim at https://kdawsonco.com/.