Oct 27, 2022
Even the most experienced business owner can get nervous before a sales call. We might be worried about whether or not we make the sale, and if we don’t, how it will affect our revenue. Maybe you wish you didn’t have to worry about sales or marketing, and you think you’d be happier if you could just do what you love to do in your business. In fact, you’d rather not spend any time thinking about sales funnels, sales journeys, or sales scripts. But what if sales could be different?
On this episode of the Sassy Strategist Podcast, host Kim Dawson presents a new approach to sales - rather than worrying about following sales formulas, or even whether or not you get hired, what if you ask yourself if the client is the right fit for YOU!
* You don’t need a sales script.
* The purpose of a sales call isn’t to win at selling, it’s to find out if you have the tools, resources, and skills to help someone, and if working together makes sense for both of you.
* Sales can be based on honesty, the desire to help, and a willingness to build a meaningful connection.
* Before agreeing to work with someone, check to see if your values align.
* Having a non-scripted, relaxed approach to sales can lead to better results.
Kim Dawson is a results-driven business strategist and an expert at turning a good business into a great one. Her clients have reached their current capacity and need to make changes in order to generate more profits and get their time back! With over 20 years of entrepreneurship and accounting experience, Kim helps small businesses optimize their pricing and procedures while navigating niche markets and building a team without cutting into their profitability.
If you’re ready to transition from day-to-day service provider to CEO, book a discovery call with Kim at https://kdawsonco.com/.